The rate of technology is not only visible from the activity of surfing the internet with Google aplications for example. Moreover, digital technology also touches on a fundamental aspect – without reduction to call it the only essential need of modern society – in everyday life, money as a medium of exchange. We know that the money that is generally applicable in the world today is the physical money that we have known since we first got an allowance from parents. But apparently, in this dynamic modern world, in addition to the physical money – whether dollars, dollars, dinars, riyals, yen, or yuan – there is also money in a virtual form called cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency created and managed through the use of advanced encryption techniques known as cryptography. Cryptocurrency evolved from just an academic concept to a reality with the creation of Bitcoin in 2009. Since then many people have asked and wanted to know more about cryptocurrency, by doing searching on the internet, reading in magazines or books.
On the other hand, there are enough people who enter early and who have a great knowledge about crypto. This is where EthBooks comes in, the world’s first crypto-centric ebook stores that are anonymous and decentralized. This platform uses blockchain technology and personal token (EBK) under the Ethereum contract eco-system contract for the transaction in EthBooks.
EthBooks is an ebook store focused on cryptocurrency topics. Publishers are able to upload their work for free in appropriate sections of the store. Buyers on the other hand can search, review and purchase ebooks related to their subjects of interest. The EthBooks store will be a one-stop shop for people looking for sufficient, detailed and quality information on various cryptocurrency.
Examples of the types of topics that e-books published on EthBooks such as :
- Learn About Blockchain
- How To Buy & Trade Ethereum
- How To Create Your First Cryptocurrency
- Should You Invest In Bitcoin Today?
- Is The Altcoins Bubble Bursting?
Sizeable market share in every country becomes their target. With increased interest in cryptocurrency, sales of ebooks in EthBooks will surely explode because more people are looking for quality information under one roof.
The store will be web based as well as app based. The app will soon be freely available on Play Store, Apple Store and Windows Store. There are also plans of introducing our very own portable EthReader that will deliver the best reading experience.
The features that they are currently working on include:
- Search engine, This will make it easier for a customer to find an ebook based on title, ISBN, series, author or keyword.
- Best sellers section, he best performing crypto ebooks based on sales
- Top rated section, These might not necessarily be best sellers but have got rave reviews
- Editor’s Picks, Every day our senior editor will pick three quality ebooks that will appear at the top of the store for maximum exposure.
- New Crypto eBooks, These will be the newest ebooks published on EthBooks. They must be focused on cryptocurrency topics.
- Popular categories, These are the most browsed categories on EthBooks.
- Two Factor Authentication, We are also implementing mobile and email based 2 factor authentication to prevent unauthorized access to accounts.
- DDos Mitigation, Adding DDoS protection with cloud based services is a top priority to keep the platform running with zero interruptions
- SSL Implementation, Ensuring traffic runs entirely over encrypted SSL (https). Secure Sockets Layer is used to secure the data transmitted over the internet between your computer and the destination servers.
- PGP Encryption, Implementing pgp encryption to EBK wallets. This will ensure the safety of EBK tokens stored on EthBooks.
- EthBooks Forum, Adding a forum for the EthBooks community to discuss various issues pertaining to cryptocurrency.
- Freebies, Free e-books section
- EthSquad, Implementing EthSquad: Our in-house anti-piracy technology
Cryptocurrency used for transactions in ETH Book is EBK, EBK can be bought on the platform or from major token exchanges. Users are free to store EBK tokens on EthBooks store for speedy purchase of content. They can also store them in any other secure wallet with private keys like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Jaxx, Exodus, Metamask, Ledger Nano S or Trezor.
- The EBK crowdsale is scheduled to start on 18st September and end on 20th October or when the hard cap of 42,500 ETH is reached
- A maximum of 100,000,000 EBK tokens will ever be generated.
- A total of 85,000,000 EBK tokens will be sold during the crowdsale.
- 10,000,000 of those will be kept as reserve. They will be locked up for 2 years.
- 5,000,000 EBK will be set aside for the bounty program, advisors and supporters.
for more information please visit
written by Aba