Global climate change is an impending catastrophe! We already know the impact – the melting of polar ice caps, rising ocean temperatures, prolonged drought, the spread of dangerous epidemics, massive floods, coral bleaching and major storm surges. Climate change poses a major risk to the global economy, affecting the wealth and prosperity of all citizens and nations around the world. It will have significant impact on resource availability, energy pricing, infrastructure vulnerability and company valuations.
Along with the development of blockchain technology that has been adapted by almost any industry that you can observe has the potential to cause disruptive changes. this is where the Earth Token takes its place with the idea behind is an urgent and collective intervention against Climate change Adaptation to ensure the future of the remaining generation with a sustainable planet. Earth Token and Natural Asset Exchange The blockchain platform described here is based on the premise that the impact Choice will increase capital through crowdfunding
What is Earth Token?
EARTH tokens will be based on Ethereum, a next generation blockchain protocol enabling advanced smart contracts. Ethereum is future-proof (e.g. IoT Smart Contracts), censorship resistant, globally available, and provides transparent guarantees about future operations of the platform. EARTH tokens is used as fuel in Natural Asset Exchange, and this platform will provide such as services:
- Provide a free, open, transparent and universally accessible platform connecting producers of Natural Assets with buyers
- Eliminate fraud and double counting of Natural Assets
- Provide sellers with flexible pricing mechanisms
- Reduce complexity related to fiat currency exchange rates
- Eliminate registration fees for both buyers and sellers
- Eliminate the need for, and costs associated with, external 3rd party registries for both buyers and sellers
- Eliminate the requirement for buyers to fund escrow accounts
- Eliminate minimum transaction volumes
- Result in reduced transaction fees
- Simultaneous fulfilment & settlement reducing current lead-times
- Enable embedding of Natural Assets directly into products and / or services
- Enable universal access to Natural Asset project investments, creating sustainable, risk-adjusted, long-term returns for all participants
Market makers, such as impactChoice & others, will have access to Smart Contracts & API’s to enable direct integration into their systems, for embedding Natural Assets directly into their products, services and / or solutions. The ability to mitigate environmental impact in complex, integrated manufacturing processes and supply-chains, on a pay-as-you-go, just-in-time fashion, becomes truly feasible, reducing corporate risk and exposure to hedged Natural Assets.
Mitigating Impacts of Products and Services
The impactChoice Carbon Mitigation Solution is an elegant approach to compensating for negative environmental impact. It works by apportioning environmental impact mitigation mechanisms, and costs, to predetermined business metrics, which are directly linked with product, and service delivery, cost of sales models. take an example case hospitality industry. However, it is important to note that our environmental impact mitigation solution is designed to be applicable to any company, of any size, in any industry. It is truly a ubiquitous solution.
The above illustrates the concept of “scope transfer” related to a business transaction across a given supply chain; i.e. an upstream provider’s (e.g. the Hotel’s) combined Scope 1 & 2 emissions, are also the downstream consumer’s (e.g. the Guest’s) Scope 3 emissions. Therefore, by mitigating (offsetting) the environmental impact of the ‘room night’, both parties benefit! The hotel deducts the emissions reduction from their overall emissions by association to the transaction, whilst the guest receives the actual carbon asset that is used to mitigate environmental impact, proportional to their number of ‘room night’ stays.
When implementing their environmental impact mitigation solution, will be transfer an emissions mitigating Carbon Asset from the native Carbon Asset source wallet address, to a wallet address owned by the guest. This provides irrefutable proof of environmental impact mitigation. As the emissions reduction value has been calculated based on direct Scope 1 & 2 emissions using the HCMI methodology, hospitality providers are legitimately entitled to claim carbon neutrality for their participating guest’s emissions.
The hotel can then deduct the same amount of Scope 1 & 2 emissions in their own reporting, by association to the climate asset transfer transaction. Conversely, recipients of Natural Assets are legitimately entitled to use the transferred Scope 3 Natural Assets as part of their own environmental impact mitigating activities. For clients in the business-to-business (B2B) market, the above embedded environmental impact mitigation activity has proven to be a distinct differentiator enabling clients to win new contracts and grow market share.
- Token name: Earth Token
- Token ticker symbol
- Token type: Ethereum ERC20
- Token sale start : 23 October 2017
- Token sale duration : 21 Days
- Token stages and exchange rates
- Pre-ICO: 5200 per 0.1 BTC / 1 ETH (30% bonus)
- 3 Stage ICO each equal to 7 days, total 21 days:
- Stage 1: 4800 per 0.1 BTC / 1 ETH (20% bonus)
- Stage 2: 4400 per 0.1 BTC / 1 ETH (10% bonus)
- Stage 3: 4000 per 0.1 BTC / 1 ETH
- Minimum purchase: 1 E T H / 0.1 BTC
Number of Tokens
to be issued: Maximum 1 Billion EARTH
For more information please visit
written by Aba